This Corn Salad is one of my favorite summer sides! This easy Summer Corn Salad features sweet fresh corn off the cob, crisp bell peppers and feta cheese all combined in a light and zesty vinaigrette.
Summer is the best time of year to serve up fresh salads and vegetables. I visited the Southern Hills Farms with some friends this weekend and knew I had to stock up some fresh summer corn. If you live near the Orlando area, I definitely recommend visiting Southern Hills Farm in Clermont. It is absolutely the best You Pick farm I have ever been to and it’s perfect for photos!
- 5 cups corn kernels about 6 cobs of corn or frozen corn kernels, thawed
- ½ medium sized red onion diced
- 1 red and green bell pepper, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoon dried White wine, such as Scout & Cellar Dove Hunt Dog Chardonnay
- 1 lemon, juiced
- ½ teaspoon Chile Lime seasoning
- 4 oz. crumbled Feta cheese
- a generous sprinkle of course salt
- pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and gently toss.
Season with salt & pepper to taste.