Crispy tater tots with layers of spicy buffalo chicken and melted cheese, topped with ranch dressing, crumbled blue cheese and green onion. These tater tot nachos are fully loaded and perfect as a meal or as an appetizer for sharing.
- 1 bag (2 LBS) frozen tater tots
- 2 boneless chicken breast, shredded
- 1 cup bacon, crumbled
- 1 cup plus Frank’s Red Hot Wings sauce, 1 tablespoon for garnish
- ½ cup blue cheese crumbles, plus 2 tablespoons for garnish
- ½ cup ranch dressing, plus 1 tablespoon for garnish
- 1 block cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese
- 2 green onions, garnish
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Line a sheet pan with foil.
Bake the bag of tater tots for 30 minutes, flipping them halfway through the cooking time.
In a large bowl, Stir together the shredded chicken, bacon crumbles, ranch dressing, wing sauce and blue cheese crumbles.
In a medium bowl, Mix together the two cheeses.
Place the cooked tater tots in a cast iron skillet. Spoon half the chicken mixture on top of the tots. Sprinkle half the cheese. Repeat the layers. Bake for 5-7 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
Garnish with the remaining dressing, wing sauce, green onions, and blue cheese.