I love grilled shrimp… this is my go to marinate!
It’s the perfect weeknight meal or poolside dish!
They are super quick, full of flavor, and so easy to whip up. Everyone will absolutely love and devour them!!
Grilling shrimp is my favorite way to cook this very popular seafood. The grill gives them a fantastic smoky flavor and adds to the perfect tangy spices of the marinade.
You can serve them on a platter by themselves, over buttery pasta, rice or my favorite roasted vegetables!
Don’t forget to grab a glass of Scout & Cellar Dove Hunt Dog Sauvignon Blanc!
- 1 pound jumbo shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- ½ cup honey
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons liquid aminos or soy sauce
- ¼ cup white wine such as Scout & Cellar Dove Hunt Dog Sauvignon Blanc
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1Tablespoon Italian seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- Lemon zest
- Chopped parsley
- salt and pepper
Mix all ingredients in a bowl & marinate for 20-30 minutes.
Save some marinate for brushing while grilling