Who knew that roasted radishes actually taste like roasted red potatoes! Seriously!
I had a bag of radishes I was worried were going to go bad so I did a quick Google search and learned roasted radishes are a healthy alternative for roasted potatoes.
So I grabbed the radishes, a bag of brussel sprouts, some of my favorite seasonings and bacon. I mean what doesn’t bacon go good with!
I couldn’t believe how delicious this came out! I definitely will be roasting radishes again!
Here’s how I had prepared them.
- 4 slices Bacon, cooked
- 1 Tbsp EVOO
- 1 lb Brussels Sprouts quartered and outer layers peeled
- 1 bunch Radishes halved
- 4 strips bacon
- ½ tsp Garlic Powder
- ½ tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- ¼ tsp Italian Herb Seasoning
- ½ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Black Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cook bacon and set aside.
- Toss the quartered brussels and halved radishes in a bowl with oil, seasonings, salt, and pepper and set aside.
- Drizzle EVOO over a baking sheet.
- Spread the brussels and radishes out in an even layer on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, until the veggies are tender on the inside and crispy on the outside.
- Chop the bacon and sprinkle on top of the veggies.